Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary Cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to perform non-essential functions and to carry out analytics. They allow us to recognise you when you return to our website, count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
How do I change my cookie settings?
You can control which types of cookie are set by changing your preferences through our cookie banner when you first visit our website.
Cookies can also be controlled by your web browser settings. Whether our cookies are used will depend on your browser settings, so you are in control. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please use the following links depending on your internet browser:
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
CHANGES TO OUR COOKIES POLICY
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and will be effective upon posting. You should regularly check back to this page from time to time.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
We are fyio Limited, registered in England and Wales under company number 11117339 and have our registered office at Wessex House, Teign Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, England, TQ12 4AA.
This information is used by us to profile website visitors, in order to better understand the way in which our website content is viewed by different segments. It is also used, for example, to identify the types of organisations that might be interested in purchasing services from us.
Email Marketing Post-Click Tracking Cookies
These cookies are used to report on the pages that have been viewed by visitors to the site who have followed links from our email marketing campaigns. This analysis helps us to understand additional content that is viewed by the contacts in our database and therefore allows us to improve and tailor future campaigns to those contact’s specific areas of interest.
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to login to secure areas of our website, and to use online forms.
- Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Marketing cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. These cookies also record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website, the advertising displayed on it and communications sent more relevant to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
Third party analytics tools are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered eg: split testing the colours of buttons or the location of specific content. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products and services it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase, request a quote or complete on a transaction, and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The Google AdSense and Google remarketing service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. The remarketing cookie will typically stay active for a period of 30 days.
The company also uses business intelligence tools to monitor your use of the site. This tool is called Gator Leads and enables us to provide you with the most relevant information about our products and services. This software enables us to understand your company's requirements and deliver a better sales experience. The software integrates into our Marketing Automation suite called CommuniGator which we use to send marketing communications to our customers, prospects and suppliers. These are the specific cookies used:
|Cookie Name||Lifespan||Description||Type of Cookie||Intrusiveness / Justification|
|wow.session||Session||IIS Session Code||Essential||ZERO // Standard session cookie served by the web server.|
|wow.snonymousid||2 year||Anonymous Visitor ID||Analytics||LOW // Does not store user data, only stores active menu node over post-back|
|wow.schedule||Session||Load Balance Session Queue||Essential||ZERO // Standard session cookie served by the web server.|
|wow.utmvalues||Session||Stores the UTM values for the session||Analytics||LOW // Does not store user data, only stores active menu node over post-back|
|wow.trackingdata||Session||Encrypted identifier for the session||Marketing||MEDIUM // 1st party cookie which is only used by our CommuniGator integration so GatorLeads knows email contacts visiting website|
|wow.data||2 year||Encrypted email identification||Analytics||MEDIUM // 1st party cookie which is only used by our CommuniGator integration so GatorLeads knows email contacts visiting website|
|ASPXAUTH||Session||Product Authentication into CommuniGator||Essential||ZERO // Authentication cookie served by the CommuniGator product|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Session||IIS Session cookie||Essential||ZERO // Standard session cookie served by the web server.|
In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself either directly or indirectly by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
By continuing to use this site, you are accepting our use of these cookies that make advertising and communications more relevant to you and your interests, and further help us to improve the site.